This is a notice for the upcoming night scenery shoot, taking place this Saturday (19/04/08). I've already sent emails to everyone, but just in case one did not receive, here's a repeat telecast =)
Time: Scheduled to meet at 1730H @ CityHall MRT, we will proceed to grab some food. Those who don't intend to eat can come later, around 1830H.
Theme: Night Scenery (and perhaps some sunset colours of the skyline if we can eat faster)
Items to bring: Camera, Tripod (IMPT!!), Water Bottle, some cash if u are having dinner
In the case of bad weather, outing may be cancelled... so take note.
Shoot will last into the night, so for the younger members, do keep your parents informed.
I understand that some people will be having exams, while others may have family commitments. Although this is not an official assignment, I hope to enhance the SYD cohesion with this outing. I'm sure we had enough boring lessons previously ;P So for those who have nothing on, attendance is strongly encouraged!
Please email manpacker@gmail.com to specify your attendance.
Time: Scheduled to meet at 1730H @ CityHall MRT, we will proceed to grab some food. Those who don't intend to eat can come later, around 1830H.
Theme: Night Scenery (and perhaps some sunset colours of the skyline if we can eat faster)
Items to bring: Camera, Tripod (IMPT!!), Water Bottle, some cash if u are having dinner
In the case of bad weather, outing may be cancelled... so take note.
Shoot will last into the night, so for the younger members, do keep your parents informed.
I understand that some people will be having exams, while others may have family commitments. Although this is not an official assignment, I hope to enhance the SYD cohesion with this outing. I'm sure we had enough boring lessons previously ;P So for those who have nothing on, attendance is strongly encouraged!
Please email manpacker@gmail.com to specify your attendance.
