Here's a mirror of the email sent out yesterday to everyone, just in case your mailbox spoiled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,
There are no plans for activities this weekend, in light of most members having exams. But there are still a few announcements to make:
Point 1 - Mooncake pictures
Those who have shot nice mooncake pictures, please do send them to me by this thursday. Resize to within 1800px will do. If you have Mid-Autumn related pictures can also feel free to send. I need them for this coming huixun.
Point 2 - F1 season - coverage needed
I'm sure uall are aware of the Singapore GP coming up from 25th to 28th Sept (next weekend). I've received word from the editor that we will require F1 related pictures to fill up a page of Friday Weekly. We will need pictures like car races (if possible), spectators, carnivals etc. I've requested for a list of events, so I will keep everyone updated ASAP. Meanwhile, please POST ON THIS THREAD to state your availability for this 2 weeks. This is to facilitate assignment dispatch just in case any last minute assignments crop up. It will be great if u can indicate on the other thread to give us a rough idea of weekly schedule, so we can better allocate assignments and plan activities.
That's all for now. No reply needed.
Regards,
Wangwei
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
